I’m on the road again!!
It is my GREAT pleasure to be able to announce an upcoming Eden at Home Certified Trainer workshop.
Please join us for three days of learning and sharing and fun…
Don’t miss the opportunity to change the culture of care for Elders and care partners in your agency or organization, faith community, community at large, and your world!
Those in attendance will be poised to have the CARE PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS in place to be able to spread and disseminate EAH Care Partner Workshops by creating the kind of care and services we all want for our loved ones and ourselves, and helping people who need people have a better quality of life.
After the three-day training, Certified Trainers will be equipped to inspire care partners both within their organization and out in the community, to:
- Reframe perceptions of aging and disability
- Work together to reduce stress & burnout
- Build strategies on strengths, rather than limitations
- Develop meaningful connections with each other
- Create opportunities for all to give as well as receive
- Communicate effectively & thoughtfully
- Share joy, hope, wisdom, spontaneity & respect
- Prevent loneliness, helplessness & boredom for everyone on the care partner team
Lisa Kendall is a licensed clinical social worker with advanced certification in clinical gerontology. She is an Eden at Home Educator and known for her warm and relaxed presentation style.