Look for us at the 6th Annual Green House Meeting and Celebration in Boston, MA November 18-20th. If you can’t make the conference don’t panic because we will be going UStream crazy. Check out the schedule to see if there is anything you just can’t miss.
- 8:30-10:00a Welcome and 10 Years Strong, The Origin Story
- 10:45-11:45 Short Term Rehabilitation in The Green House home
- 1:30 – 2:15 pm Elders Rule Panel Discussion
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm QAPI, 5 Star Ratings and Understanding Quality: Using the Team in the Home to Drive Process Improvement
- 8:30-10:00a Dr Al Power: The Person Comes First , Best Practices around Serving People Living with Dementia
- 10:15-11:45a Chris Perna, CEO of The Eden Alternative: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Well-being
- 3:00-4:00p Nancy Fox, Leadership: Dealing in Hope
You might notice that there are some of The Eden Alternative’s all-time greats on that schedule.
Dr. Al Power, Certified Eden Alternative Educator and Mentor and a member of the Eden Alternative board of directors, is giving the opening plenary during the second day, “The Person Comes First- Best Practices around Serving People Living with Dementia.” Chris Perna, the CEO of The Eden Alternative, will be discussing the Domains of Well-being in his segment “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Well-being. Nancy Fox, Certified Eden Alternative Educator and Mentor and the former Executive Director of Eden Alternative, is the closing plenary speaker.
Though she is not on the list we have to give a shout-out to Rebecca Priest, an Eden Alternative Mentor and Registry Member from St. John’s Living. She will conduct an Education session on the second day entitled, “Convivium!”
This event is something we encourage you to watch. When this many wise, passionate people from around the world of culture change meet, an experience like no other is created.