- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein
- “Never laugh at live dragons.” Bilbo Baggins
- If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. Abraham Lincoln
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- amanda on If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. Abraham Lincoln
- Sebrina Chopelas on CNA speaks from the Heart! This post comes to us from arkansasculturechange.com, Heather McQuade, CNA
- Theresa on I can’t find home………..
- Dino on I can’t find home………..
- Sebastian on Why do we want to stay young?
Tag Archives: changingaging
I feel sometimes caught between the world of youth and old, maybe because I am at the age of in between. I read the ads for cosmetics, anti-aging creams and just do it commercials. Which one am I? Do I … Continue reading
CNA speaks from the Heart! This post comes to us from arkansasculturechange.com, Heather McQuade, CNA
Being a successful CNA takes dedication, patience, a willingness to never stop learning, and flexibility. You should always strive to care for residents to the best of your ability and work towards culture change. Culture change means focusing on the … Continue reading
I have worked with people who have dementia for many years. The one who is always wandering down the hall looking for something, or trying to go home, will break your heart. I was like the rest of my staff, … Continue reading