The Erickson School’s Graduate Program in Management of Aging Services
An innovative program designed to develop leaders in aging services
If you are a professional that recognizes the opportunities that exist for leadership and change in conjunction with the “Age Wave” in America and around the globe, the Erickson School can help you become a more effective leader and manager in your field. The School’s Graduate Program in Management of Aging Services (MAgS) integrates the study of aging, management and public policy in a unique format designed for working professionals.
MAgS at a glance:
• Gives you the opportunity to earn a Master’s degree in 16 months, starting in January 2011 and graduating in May 2012
• Provides a convenient Friday/Saturday schedule
• Offers a curriculum based on the integration of business management, public policy and human aging, combined with a capstone project that addresses a real-world situation
• Allows you to establish important networks with other forward-thinking professionals
• Allows you to engage with world-class faculty and leaders in aging services
• Helps you apply the skills you learn in the program to the workplace immediately
We are looking for professionals who have demonstrated academic ability, leadership potential, deep respect for others and the highest ethical standards. Financial aid is available.
For more information, visit Erickson School website, or contact Kevin Heffner at heffnerATumbcDOTedu or 443-543-5624.